Barbara Szlachetka - woman who overcome so many own limitations...it's incomparable with nothing and nobody else.
When she was 3 years old she had leg paresis but it doesn't matter when we realise what she had achieved.
The list of achievements:
- word record women’s In 48 –hours 284 run, 2000, Brno
- european record in 48 –hours 348 run, 2003, Cologne
- multiple winner of Germany
- multiple winner od Poland
- she is listed in Guinnes Book of Records
• first 100 marathon runner with the shortest time : 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ( 15 november 1997 to 14 november 1998)
• the largest numbers of marathons during the year from the first marathon in her life …
-member of american, english and german 100 Marathon Club